Jose Delgado—“Physical Control of the Mind” in PDF
Posted: 06 March 2007 03:30 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1567
Joined  2006-09-25

http://news.skilluminati.com/?p=34

monkey.jpg

Skilluminati Research presents the most complete copy of “Physical Control of the Mind” we’ve been able to get ahold of, featuring a majority of the chapters as well as many of the original photographic illustrations.

Delgado’s work has grown to essentially mythological status. It is our opinion that Delgado was a butcher with sausage fingers, so this book is primarily presented as an antidote to conspiracy theory speculation. Most of the grandiose claims Delgado states as “incontrovertible facts” have been shown, in the decades since this work was published, to be hilariously ignorant. Recent interviews with Delgado indicate that he might have realized he was taking an absurdly reductionist approach to the single most complex problem facing science in the 22nd century. (Those same interviews show him to be the same fascist he has always been, too. Some monsters never change.)

With our bullshit remarks out of the way, we present to you, “Physical Control of the Mind”

http://www.skilluminati.com/docs/physicalcontrolofthemind.pdf

Brainsturbator Article on Delgado:
http://www.brainsturbator.com/index.php/brainsturbation/comments/jose_delgado/

Posted: 02 August 2007 07:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Welcome
Rank
Total Posts:  34
Joined  2007-04-10

Anyone read the book yet? Ill see if I can get to this before the week is over. Oh yea....Hows part 2 coming?

Signature 

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue
Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch;
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run -
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And - which is more - you’ll be a Man my son!

Posted: 02 August 2007 08:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-09-25

I’m still learning about Delgado, there’s a lot of holes in his bio.  I’ll wind up getting rid of part one and just doing a new article when it finally goes down.

Posted: 03 August 2007 05:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Welcome
Rank
Total Posts:  34
Joined  2007-04-10

what do you mean by “holes”?

Signature 

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue
Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch;
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run -
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And - which is more - you’ll be a Man my son!

Posted: 03 August 2007 03:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-09-25

A great deal of his life work is unaccounted for—I mean temporal “holes” in the chronology of his research and personal life.  I’m basically saying I think Jose Delgado might have been much more powerful and influential than he is generally given credit for.

I’m especially interested to ferret out his connection to what happened with Robert Naeslund:

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/v/robert-naeslund.htm

Posted: 11 August 2007 04:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-09-25

Found this in The Body Electric researching something else:

That situation has changed in the last few years. Several experimenters, notably Stephen Smith, have now proven that the Electrobiology bone-healing device, using 15 pulse-bursts per second, speeds up the division rate of cells that are already proliferating rapidly. Among normal cells, this includes skin, gut, and liver cells. In 1983, A. R. Liboff, a biophysicist at Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan, reported on the effects of a more inclusive set of parameters. Magnetic fields of 0.2 to 4 gauss, vibrating at 10 to 4,000 hertz, all enhanced the replication of DNA during the S (synthesis) phase of mitosis.

As predicted, the interaction appears to be greatest between 35 and 100 hertz. Jose M. R. Delgado—the flamboyant advocate of a “psychocivilized” society through mind control, who has publicized direct electrical stimulation of the brain by such displays as stopping a charging bull in its tracks with a radio impulse transmitted to an implanted electrode—recently reported results of a genetic study of magnetic fields at three frequencies. Delgado placed chick embryos in minuscule magnetic fields pulsed at 10, 100, and 1,000 hertz. He used fields of only 0.001 gauss, or roughly the strength of the earth field’s micropulsations.

Chicks exposed to the 10-hertz fields were normal, but those dosed at 100 hertz developed severe defects of the central nervous system. The highest frequency also yielded abnormalities, but they were much less severe. Higher intensities are common in homes, in offices, and near power lines. The Navy has found stronger fields near its 76-H3 ELF antenna and reradiated at that frequency from a power line a mile away.

Posted: 15 August 2007 05:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  86
Joined  2007-07-28
thirtyseven - 11 August 2007 04:16 AM

The Navy has found stronger fields near its 76-H3 ELF antenna and reradiated at that frequency from a power line a mile away.

I suppose this explains the extreme freedom and clear mindedness we can feel when we go out on a hike in to a very remote and power-line-free location.. no wonder thinking is easier there.. less interference, I suppose?

Signature 

“My mind seeks a place where currency and property govern no being.”

Posted: 15 August 2007 04:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-09-25

^^I definitely think so, the more I look into it, the more I think electromagnetic pollution was swept under the rug early on and mostly stays there.  This is probably the biggest reason orbiting extraterrestrials make no effort to contact us as equals—they watch us killing ourselves on a genocidal level, every day, and logically conclude that Professor Hicks was right when he described us as “a virus with shoes.”

Hopefully they’ve got Professor Hicks on board, he needs some intelligent company.

Anyways, even disregarding EM pollution—since that “doesn’t really exist” and there’s “no studies to prove that”—we’re still achieving a 40% total species-wide kill rate just with particle-based atmospheric pollution and ocean dumping:

“Pollution Causes 40 Percent Of Deaths Worldwide, Study Finds”
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/08/070813162438.htm

About 40 percent of deaths worldwide are caused by water, air and soil pollution, concludes a Cornell researcher. Such environmental degradation, coupled with the growth in world population, are major causes behind the rapid increase in human diseases, which the World Health Organization has recently reported. Both factors contribute to the malnourishment and disease susceptibility of 3.7 billion people, he says.

David Pimentel, Cornell professor of ecology and agricultural sciences, and a team of Cornell graduate students examined data from more than 120 published papers on the effects of population growth, malnutrition and various kinds of environmental degradation on human diseases. Their report is published in the online version of the journal Human Ecology and will be published in the December print issue.

“We have serious environmental resource problems of water, land and energy, and these are now coming to bear on food production, malnutrition and the incidence of diseases,” said Pimentel.

Of the world population of about 6.5 billion, 57 percent is malnourished, compared with 20 percent of a world population of 2.5 billion in 1950, said Pimentel. Malnutrition is not only the direct cause of 6 million children’s deaths each year but also makes millions of people much more susceptible to such killers as acute respiratory infections, malaria and a host of other life-threatening diseases, according to the research.